Axial have unveiled the latest body shell variant for their popular SCX10 II trail truck, the 1955 Ford F-100. The truck builds on the proven SCX10 II 4×4 truck chassis with AR44 axles, optimised 3.75 gear ratio and multi-link suspension. The body features authentic details including a front grille with chrome-coated plastic radiator and front-mounted driving lights with LEDs installed. Mounting positions are built-in to add optional LEDs for headlights and turn signal markers. Officially licensed Method Hole wheels and Maxxis Trepador tyres — plus a working spare — take the realism down to the road. Performance on the trail lives up to the model’s full-scale inspiration. Waterproof electronics keep the action alive over snow, mud, and more. With its all-metal twin C-channel frame rails, metal-gear transmission, full ball bearings, and more, the truck keeps going when the going gets tough. The F-100 is available in two body shell colour soon.
– Officially licensed 1955 Ford F-100 body is mounted on the proven Axial SCX10 II chassis
– Officially licensed Method Hole Wheels provide durability and clean looks
– Officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tyres are moulded in R30 compound for a superior grip
– AR44 front and rear axles feature a single-piece design with moulded truss for extreme durability
– High pinion design adds ground clearance, improves driveshaft angles and increases gear surface contact for greater durability
– Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for an efficient, high-performance drivetrain
– Optimised gear ratio of 3.75 reduces the torque twist typically seen with other small pumpkin axle designs
– Realistic, high-strength C-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross braces for reinforcement and rigidity
– Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions let you adjust your suspension for maximum performance
– Adjustable battery tray accommodates batteries up to 32 x 44 x 147mm (3S 5000mAh) while improving weight distribution and centre of gravity
– Mounted to the steering servo is a metal servo horn for durability and sharper steering feel
– Suspension and steering have strong steel links with large M4 rod ends for durability
– Chassis mounted servo with adjustable servo mounting system improves scale looks
– Front suspension design nearly eliminates bump steer
– Oil-filled, coilover shocks with threaded shock bodies allow you to tune the dampening rate
– AX10 transmission gearing overall ratio can be adjusted using different pinion and spur gear choices, allowing super high speed or competition-level crawling speed
– Dual slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for increased surface area, allowing more precise tuning and holding power
– 3-piece WB8 HD Wildboar front and rear driveshafts feature a strengthened slider-floater tube which reduces flex and fatigue
– Waterproof receiver box located on the side plates allows easy access and low centre of gravity
– Dynamite AW-5L ESC is 3S LiPo capable, yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPo and NiMH batteries
Source: Horizon Hobby [horizonhobby.com]
The post Axial SCX10 II 1955 Ford F-100 RTR trail truck appeared first on Red RC.
Fonte: RED RC.